Saturday, June 4, 2011

Memo's

Hey folks, thanks for visiting the blog. If you've been visiting since I started it, then you probably see some changes. These last few months have been hectic in a way, and all of it contributed to this crap you see. You see, I had to change some stuff up just because I didn't like what I was seeing and still want to do more, so look out for that - slowly but surely. I'm still learning so all the cool stuff will be here in due time.

If you ever go back a few pages to look at some of the older post, they will look odd. With some of the changes I made some of the videos and pics will look too big for where they are, so if it bothers you just comment it and I'll change it.

Oh, and if you look at the bottom of the post you will see a small box with a 1+ in it from GOOGLE next to the share on social networks line. CLICK IT! If you like the post and have a gmail account. To help me out a little more, if you ever need something from AMAZON just come here, and click through the blog to get there. that would be awesome

Ummm...thanks?!

Cheers, mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment