Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kanye West & Jay-Z - Otis feat. Otis Redding

Watch The Throne leaks, baby. Like really, this won't hurt them one bit. Great record to!

Download - Otis feat. Otis Redding (Prod. Kanye) [itunes]

[Jay-Z]Sounds so soulful don’t you agreeI invented swagPoppin bottles putting supermodels in the cabProofI guess I got my swagger backTruth. New watch alert, Hublot’sOr the big face Rollie I got two of thoseArm out the window through the city I maneuver slowCock back, snap back
See my cut through the holes
[Kanye West]Damn Yeezy and Hov,Where the hell ya been?N*ggas talkin real reckless: stuntmanI adopted these n*ggas, Phillip Drummond themNow I’m bout to make them tuck they whole summer inThey say I’m crazy but I’m ’bout to go dumb againThey aint see me cause I pulled up in my other BenzLast week I was in my other other Benz
Throw your diamonds up cause we in this bitch and up again
[Jay-Z]Photo shoot freshLooking like wealthI’m about to call the paparazzi on myselfUh, live form the Mercer, run up on Yeezy the wrong wayI might murk yaFlee in the G450 I might surfacePolitical refugee asylum can be purchasedUh, everythings for sale, I got 5 passports
I’m never going to jail
[Kanye West]I made Jesus walks so never going to hellCouture level flow is never going on saleLuxury rap, the Hermes of versesSophisticated ignoranceWrite my curses in cursiveI get it customYou a customerYou aint accustomed to going through customsYou aint been nowhere huh?And all the ladies in the house got them showing off
I’m done I hit ya up, manana!
[Jay-Z]Welcome to HavannaSmoking Cubana’s with Castro in Cabana’sViva Mexico, Cubana, DominicanoAll the plugs that I knowDriving Benz’s, With no benefitsNot bad huh? for some immigrantsBuild your fences, we diggin’ tunnels
Can’t you see we gettin money up under you
[Kanye]Can’t you see the private jets flying over youMaybach bumper sticker read “What would Hova do?”Jay is chillin, Ye is chillinWhat more can I sayWe killin’ ‘emHold up before we in this campaignAs you can see we bodied the damn lamesLord please let them accept the things they cant change
And pray that all of their pain be champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment