Sunday, September 11, 2011

Drake - Club Paradise x Free Spirit f/ Rick Ross x Round of Applause w/ Waka

Drizzy banged out three songs tonight for us. I don't know where these are supposed to end up, but I'll take it.
OvO
"Club Paradise" (prod. Noah '40' Shebib)

Download
"Dropping this for our boy Avery...this was his favorite shit during the recording process. 2 more songs coming tonight as well. ovoxo"

"Free Spirit" feat. Rozay (prod. Noah '40' Shebib)

Download
"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am." - Princess Diana

Wake Flocka "Round of Applause [Remix]" feat. Drake (prod. Lex Luger)
Download
"First Lex Luger beat I ever got to rap on...feel like I got seat B60 on Southwest...everybody has gone in before me...but we made it happen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment