Thursday, January 5, 2012

Amazing Spider-man movie pics

Some new pics surfaced on Marvel of shots from Amazing Spider-man movie coming out July 3rd. And I have to say, I like what I see. I hope it turns out great. I mean, it does have Denis 'f***ing' Leary in it!
Amazing Spider-man Movie Poster
Like most teenagers his age, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. In his journey to put the pieces of his past together he uncovers a secret that his father held…a secret that will ultimately shape his destiny as Spider-Man. “The Amazing Spider-Man” is the first in a series of movies that tells a different side of the Peter Parker story. 

See all 9 pics after the jump!

SWING!
I like the updated suit. I can't wait to see how he develops it. Will it be the same ol same ol, or not?
GET SOME, FLASH!
Andrew Garfield and his guns
I like the web shooters, rather than organic webs. For one, they emphasize how smart Peter  has to be to make them. And they never really explained how organic webs affect the body in the original Spider-Man movies, from what i recall
Denis 'Fucking' Leary as Captain Stacy of the NYPD

I think i know what scene this will be. I don't want to spoil it though.
I'm liking Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment