Friday, May 11, 2012

Spider-Woman : Agent of S.W.O.R.D. [Motion Picture Comics]

As I'm looking for art to post on my tumblr, I go looking for for some art by a mister Alex Maleev. Seeing what he's done, I see and remember reading his and Brian Michael Bendis book Spider-Woman: Agent of S.W.O.R.D. [google is your friend] way back in 2009. I really liked it. The selling point was explosive, eye-popping art of Mr. Maleev. Furthermore, my memory was also jogged when I seen that the comic was made into a motion picture! So, you guys are in luck. You don't have to buy the comic [unless you want to], you can just sit back and watch Jessica Drew hunt down some aliens.


Watch on Hulu for MA-17
Buy the DVD on Amazon or Instant Video
Buy Spider-Woman: Agent of S.W.O.R.D. book

No comments:

Post a Comment